|Yellow Fin Tuna|
Yellowfin is often marketed as ahi, from the Hawaiian ʻahi, a name also used there for the closely related bigeye tuna. The species name, albacares ("white meat") can also lead to confusion: in English, the albacore tuna (Thunnus alalunga) is a different species, while yellowfin is officially designated albacore in French and referred to as albacora by Portuguese fishermen.
Yellowfin tuna is among the larger tuna species, reaching weights over 180 kg (400 lb), but is significantly smaller than the Atlantic and Pacific bluefin tunas, which can reach over 450 kg (990 lb), and slightly smaller than the bigeye tuna and the southern bluefin tuna.
Following are Photos of Yellow Fin Tuna
Overview of Yellow Fin Tuna
1Product NameYellow Fin Tuna
2Scientific NameThunnus albacares
4Types of ProcessingWhole Round
5Size10-20 kg , 20kg Up
8OriginNingbo, Fuzhou, Xiamen
9MOQ1 x 20FCL/40FCL.
10Delivery TimeWithin 15 days after confirmation.
11Payment TermsA. T/T with 30% prepayment, and balance payment against the copy of BL
B. L/C at sight. (Issuing bank should be acceptable to us.)
12Shipping DOCS1. Commerical Invoice
2. Packing List
3. Certificate of Origin
4. Health Certificate
5. Bill of Loading
6. Form A / Form E
7. Others fishing documents as per custmers’ need
1. What is your MOQ?
1x 20RF, load about 10-13.5 tons
2. What is your delivery time?
As usual, around 7-10 days after receiving deposit or L/C.
Pls confirm with us before ordering.
3. What is your payment Terms?
1)TT 30% deposit, balance payment against the copy of BL.
2)LC at sight from the country we accept.
4. How many tons/kilograms/cartons per container?
40RF FCL: 23-27 tons/ 24000-27000kgs
20RF FCL: 10-13 tons/ 10000-13000kgs
5. Do you make inspection before shipment?
Yes, we have our QC team doing inspection among production and while loading.(quality,weight,quantity, etc if you requested) SGS,BV Inspection as customers' requested.
1. The warranty term start from the date of purchasing to the date of receiving.
2. This Guarantee is limited to common use. Any damage caused by man-made, the damage caused during the transportation or caused by any other suddenness, natural disaster, or maintains not approved by us
3.During the warranty term period, ZHANHUA is responsible to supply the new cargoes or provide compensation if any defect, infection, or shortness occurred.Pelagic Fish suppliers